Absolutely not! We removed our 1% load fee some time ago and made your Ring completely free to use within the UK. Not only is it free to use, but we have now made it possible for your Ring to earn you money with RingPay Rewards (Micro donations need to be enabled to be eligible for RingPay Rewards).
Articles in this section
- Do McLEAR charge a fee for loading funds to my in-app wallet?
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- What are the requirements for opening an account?
- What are the Customer Service opening hours?
- Will I be charged fees by my credit card company if I use it to add funds to my wallet?
- How much can I spend using the ring at a contactless retailer?
- How can I find locations that accept my ring and contactless payments?
- Can I use my ring overseas?
- How strong is the Ring?
- How often does it need to be charged?