In the UK, the limit on contactless transactions is £30, elsewhere the approximate equivalent i.e. Europe is €25
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for opening an account?
- What are the Customer Service opening hours?
- Will I be charged fees by my credit card company if I use it to add funds to my wallet?
- How much can I spend using the ring at a contactless retailer?
- How can I find locations that accept my ring and contactless payments?
- Can I use my ring overseas?
- How strong is the ring?
- How often does it need to be charged?
- Can I wear it in the shower or when swimming?
- Is it safe?