Contactless limits may vary depending on each country or region. In the UK, the limit on contactless payments is £45 per transaction.
Articles in this section
- Do McLEAR charge a fee for loading funds to my in-app wallet?
- Get ready for Strong Customer Authentication
- What are the requirements for opening an account?
- What are the Customer Service opening hours?
- Will I be charged fees by my credit card company if I use it to add funds to my wallet?
- How much can I spend using the ring at a contactless retailer?
- How can I find locations that accept my ring and contactless payments?
- Can I use my ring overseas?
- How strong is the Ring?
- How often does it need to be charged?